BBA 2018 Registration
Registration for all groups are now CLOSED!
Before Registration please check our Boundary Map
Spring 2019 Season Registration Coming Soon For required Registration documents please check out Media/Apps drop down, then click Documents.
The following information is needed to ensure your son/daughter is placed on a team
In Person or Mail in:
- 3 Cheques (made out to BBA) for 7U – 18U
- Completed Registration form
- Registration fee cheque current dated
- Uniform deposit cheque of $100 post dated June 30, 2018, Divisions 7U - 18U (1 per child)
- Volunteer deposit cheque of $200 post dated June 30, 2018, Divisions 7U - 18U (1 per family).
- Proof of Age: a copy of a birth certificate, passport or landed immigrant card.
- Proof of Residency: a copy of a current utility/phone bill, bank/credit card statements (no older than 2 months)
- Completed Parent's Participation form for divisions 7U - 18U.
- Signed Player's Code of Conduct form. Please read the Code of
Conduct forms together with your child. (Under age players should be
signed by Parent)
- Signed Parent's Code of Conduct form
- Signed Coach's Code of Conduct form (For all those interested in Coaching)
- MSP Information
- All of the above excluding completed Registration Form & Fee cheque.
- All required documents must be received no later than 2 weeks from
date of online registration otherwise player will be placed on a
Box 813 - 6540 E. Hastings Street
Burnaby BC V5B 4Z5
If you have questions about registration, please email: email@example.com
Click here to register